Date of the incident:

04/19/20

Time of the incident:

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOFvtGk1uus

Describe the incident:

I was taken hostage and after complying with them they continued to execute me with out any real reason.

I was to annoyed and logged off, i didnt try resolve

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

15 minutes ago, CustardCream said:

I legit said your gonna be executed. And spoke to you like i do with most people i take hostage. I dont have to provide you with any reason as to why im executing you so ok then.

Also seized your coms and you remained unmuted and speaking in ts so this is rich.

I'm not getting into a argument. I'll let admins sort it out. I never said a word after comms was siezed

2 minutes ago, Anivia said:

I'm not getting into a argument. I'll let admins sort it out. I never said a word after comms was siezed

Fact is ur ts shoulda been deafened and you cant hear fuck all from me cos of ur voice ingame but i did rp with u and u were executed because of it. Most pointless report ive ever seen