04/19/20

Time of the incident:

12:50

What rule do you believe was broken:

rdm?

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/uSEUAIHH_rI

Describe the incident:

i was doing a weed run, sold and autohovered and went to take a piss, 1min later when i comeback im dead and when i check the vid i was killed in a some strange way.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

1 hour ago, Charlie. said:

agreeded

@Tugathis video has been edited, can you also upload the video unedited 

the video hasnt been edited, i can join with you on discord and screenshare to see that it wasnt edited. its a computer with a fresh install of windows, i dont have any editing software i use the media player to cut the videos so i dont upload 2 hours of vid. it was like this....

5 hours ago, Tuga said:

the video hasnt been edited, i can join with you on discord and screenshare to see that it wasnt edited. its a computer with a fresh install of windows, i dont have any editing software i use the media player to cut the videos so i dont upload 2 hours of vid. it was like this....

The video has been edited as you see on you map in game timen jumpes from 11:03 to 11:38 which accounts to around 30 seconds in real time so in that time he could.have indicated 

So in that basis since some of you footage is missing this report has been denied due to insufficient evidence