04/17/20

Time of the incident:

Not sure

What rule do you believe was broken:

maybe poor rp or trolling

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1EwxeE8VkE&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

he alt 2 my heli i got out and spoke to him as i knew he would of shot me instead he said some random shit, i got back in he done it again i got out again same random shit he repeated this alt 2 and even sometimes alt 1 my heli telling me to leave and to land after i had enough i try to fly off and he then shoots me for no reason. he clearly just wanted to kill me.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

@AdJargost

you instruction or intentions where not clear, you told him to leave and told him to land and then went back and forward, you cannot expect someone to comply if you not given the right messages out and then shoot all the same, this is poor RP from you

given that you only just be unbanned in the last 48 hours and you already breaking rules again and you on you last chance, you clearly not learning from you mistakes , so give me good reason for you action here

5 hours ago, quintin said:

i will be responding on behalf of ad

"We never resolved, Cause all you did was ask for comp and call me a troll, And never told me how much comp he wanted"

if proper resolving would have taking place i would have comped you

im confused to why you are responding, when the said person not banned is more than able to respond as he reacted to my post, so i request on this basis for him to respond all future messages 

8 hours ago, quintin said:

i will be responding on behalf of ad

"We never resolved, Cause all you did was ask for comp and call me a troll, And never told me how much comp he wanted"

if proper resolving would have taking place i would have comped you

not true, i asked him to come to ts he said he was banned so how could we resolve?

and i didnt want comp i had starter gear what would i need comp for?

Edited by conor1233