Steam ID:

Date of ban:

04/16/20

Reason for ban:

RDM

Staff member that banned you:

Charlie

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I believe it was justified to some extent but when my friend went and joined teamspeak to resolve as the guy wanted to speak to us in the police liason channel. (I dont have teamspeak so he joined on my behalf) He just started swearing and giving him verbal abuse because i made a mistake. I admit what i did was wrong but for him to give us verbal abuse as well as threats to ban is bad.

Why should we unban you?

I believe you should unban me as i believe this is my first offence during my time on the server since I have been with the community and it will be my last ban. At the end of the day we all make mistakes and I know what I did was wrong and it will not happen again. I have been with the community for a while and would love still love to be apart of probably the best Arma 3 Altis Life community that there is around. I have realised that what i did was stupid but it definitely won't happen again.