Steam ID:

Date of ban:
17/11/2019

Staff member that banned you:
Dont know

Reason for ban:
Softlogging

Why do you think you were banned:
I dont really know if im honest, i havent played the server since i was in blackwater in august 2019. If there is any notes on my ban that need explaining i can do so but im not too sure.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:
I dont know if my ban was unjustified or not, because i cant remember being spoken to by an admin nor can i remember doing anything since logging off after gangwars sometime in august. ((i am not saying the ban is false simply that i cant remember doing it and have since found the date i was banned from staff) also i have realised that my brother may have played on the server while i have been banned making it look like i am ban evading, i just wanted to say that that is my younger brother and we both have the same ip because we obviously live in the same house. I can give proof it it is neccesary)

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:
Explained above

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:
Dont think so

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe
Yes

Edited by Charlie ツ
added the correct date of ban and a few extra details

• 2 weeks later...