04/04/20

Reason for ban:

1.6 misunderstanding

Staff member that banned you:

Fuel

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

No as it was a misunderstanding due to bug in server script

Why should we unban you?

hey mate sorry for messaging you on this i have tried to get in contact with u 4 times today by sending u messages on ts etc anyway im messaging u to apologise for the abuse i was giving yesterday im sorry man it was tired and everyone was getting heated about the gang base error i apologise for the abuse i thought that u gave your gang the base but of cousre not it was just a misunderstanding on my behalf i would like to ask if u could reconsider the ban please and if u could get back to me it would be much appretiated at some point i could join ts and we can talk it out on there on just message on this i am sorry i understand why u banned me of cousre because i was giving abuse but if you could reconsider the ban due to the conditions of a misunderstanding of who got the gang base as i said im sorry for the abuse it wont happen again if im ever aloud back please man im stuck at home with nothing to do your server is life.i have tried to make a apology statement on ur formum but it will not let me anyway sorry for wasting ur time of u reading this but thank you for reading it please consider unbanning me i promise to never abuse staff again also it will not let me make a re appeal on the website as the security capache does not show up i dont know why ive tried everything anyway please get back to me as soon as possible thanks 🙂

• 2 weeks later...