Skiphakar ( Combat log ) Chuck Lidell ( Exploit ) Report

P4nda

In-game name:

P4nDa

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

Skiphakar ( Combat log ) Chuck Lidell ( Exploit )

Date of the incident:

04/16/20

Time of the incident:

2:25 am

What rule do you believe was broken:

Combat log and exploiting

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KZzxC5W8R8

Describe the incident:

My mate Lucio initiated on skiphakar and he ended up getting killed, while i was stripping him he logged off.
Chuck Lidell was dead inside the qilin and shot my mate while dead.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No (i didn't try to resolve bcs they left the server after the sit ended)

Edited by P4nDa

Firstly I would like to apologise for taking a while to respond I have never been in this situation so I wasn't sure, firstly if it was happening or where to go. Secondly I would like to apologise for my actions in game that lead to this. That glitch has never occurred to me before in which I can shoot, I falsely and wrongly  assumed that because I was able to shoot and we were in a shoot out I was allowed to shoot as well. I am aware of the problem exploiting is and know what I did wrong. I felt that because I did not intentionally do any in game glitches to get to that position and how it just occurred naturally I was allowed to do what I did. I once again falsely assumed this but I can promise you had I know this was 100% against the rules I would not have done what I did. My ban history shows that in the nearly 3 years I played this game I know and follow the rules. One last thing I would like to point out is the quote " No (i didn't try to resolve bcs they left the server after the sit ended)" If you look at this recording https://medal.tv/clips/22414795/d1337hv5WsiX        you can quite easily see I was still in the game after I was killed as you messaged me (in game) stating you weren't going to TS you were going straight to the forumsI am not defending my actions and I fully understand how you must have been angry you must have been but I would have been 100% happy and hoping we could have resolved this issue even now including compensation.  Obviously this doesn't defend my actions but I hope to explain them and hope to come to a resolution. Sorry once more.. 

Yes, i kinda acted out after that and i really wasn't concerned about the exploit, my m8 was, i just put up the report for him, i said that i wasn't going  TS about your m8 as he left and i couldn't have messaged him.

Pls close this, they learned their lesson and the combat log is understandable.
Chuck just please don't do it again :/

Edited by P4nDa