Map and Runs NEED changing

Sonny Asif

The map

20170313182449_1.thumb.jpg.7b4f76dc7b4ce2c8cf3a3b43fb529d11.jpg

Okay, to start things of, lets talk about the map.

The map is insanely centralized towards Kavala and Syndicate now it is insane. There is nothing towards the top of the map apart from rebel (Spice and meth are pointless, I will get into this later) The most notable thing apart from rebel is Thorium mine, probably one of the most active places on the server. This is because Syndicate land is insanely Overpowered, as you can see by my screenshot, no cops are even remotely close to it, showing how safe you really are. I have been in the cops 1 day now and already been told that 'Under no circumstances do you go near there without authorization from higher up or you see a Helicopter go from thorium mine to Syndicate'

Pyrgos is DEAD

Being that Pyrgos should be a main city you should see wayyyy more action, there are a few legal runs, but legal runs are so pointless it hurts. Nothing there, at all.

Kavala and Syndicate

Like I said before, everything is so pushed towards Kavala. 90% of the cop force will be there at once and nothing is ever spread out. Drug dealers which pay out are another massive issue. This does not give variety to the map. Sure it may pay out more but is so repetitive. In my opinion drug dealers which pay out less/more need to go. if everything was more spread out instead of near the left it would make for much more fun with all factions. I am probably going to get roasted for this but, Syndicate land is dumb, should not be a thing, you can go up there process everything, 'roleplay' for about 30 secs and then sell your purified drugs. it is the easiest thing to do. When I was a rebel you could do Huron runs at peak times with no risk of getting robbed or getting your Huron crushed. if not removed then changed drastically. Here are my thoughts:

• No OTT Border
  • Allow Police more freedom to go up there
  • Remove multidrug/purify
  • remove on/off dealer

Leave your thoughts

21 minutes ago, BgK said:

Pff safety, i don't think you quite understand how many people rob there because everyone goes there.

Syndicate aren't too helpful must admit.

why should we when the same people that want our help are the same people usually doing the stealing and robbing 10 minutes later then complaining about us when we do try something

4 minutes ago, Sonny Asif said:

Well, syndicate is practically a safe haven and it is pointless lying because we used to go up there 24/7

To be fair sonny, it's been quite dead on the server so we rob a lot of people doing runs in synland at the minute. So it isn't as save as it was before, not that that has anything ot do with your suggestion :')

Edited by PJ-
1 hour ago, Sonny Asif said:

The map

20170313182449_1.thumb.jpg.7b4f76dc7b4ce2c8cf3a3b43fb529d11.jpg

Okay, to start things of, lets talk about the map.

The map is insanely centralized towards Kavala and Syndicate now it is insane. There is nothing towards the top of the map apart from rebel (Spice and meth are pointless, I will get into this later) The most notable thing apart from rebel is Thorium mine, probably one of the most active places on the server. This is because Syndicate land is insanely Overpowered, as you can see by my screenshot, no cops are even remotely close to it, showing how safe you really are. I have been in the cops 1 day now and already been told that 'Under no circumstances do you go near there without authorization from higher up or you see a Helicopter go from thorium mine to Syndicate'

Pyrgos is DEAD

Being that Pyrgos should be a main city you should see wayyyy more action, there are a few legal runs, but legal runs are so pointless it hurts. Nothing there, at all.

Kavala and Syndicate

Like I said before, everything is so pushed towards Kavala. 90% of the cop force will be there at once and nothing is ever spread out. Drug dealers which pay out are another massive issue. This does not give variety to the map. Sure it may pay out more but is so repetitive. In my opinion drug dealers which pay out less/more need to go. if everything was more spread out instead of near the left it would make for much more fun with all factions. I am probably going to get roasted for this but, Syndicate land is dumb, should not be a thing, you can go up there process everything, 'roleplay' for about 30 secs and then sell your purified drugs. it is the easiest thing to do. When I was a rebel you could do Huron runs at peak times with no risk of getting robbed or getting your Huron crushed. if not removed then changed drastically. Here are my thoughts:

• No OTT Border
  • remove on/off dealer

Leave your thoughts

I will leave my thoughts, check admin cam most activity is around athira/airports, the police going to the border is for the police to sort out, nothing to do with server suggestions, remove on/off dealer no, we do not want civ activity near the capture points so innocent people dont get caught in the crossfire, in all honesty even though its a nice looking post its more of a dig at syndicate, the map will be redone at somepoint, but before I deny it:

Here are my thoughts:

• No OTT Border
  • remove on/off dealer

Thats what you put, all of which a dig at syndicate.

DENIED.

1 hour ago, PJ- said:

Every drug is pointless except for weed and thorium , lol

Sorry I just want to point out, PJ thats not the first time you have put this, are you smoking crack? every single drug is worth more than weed, all of them.