04/15/20

Time of the incident:

14:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

Combat Logging - 11.1 / Toxicity

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5mTAFVF7Ec

Describe the incident:

Essentially we were driving through Panachori to head to Chop and Cut when we saw a HEMMT at moonshine trader - we waited until he sold and then went to the ATM ready to initiate - when he arrived, I initiated: chased him for a bit and then eventually killed 'Mello Is best.' and 14 seconds later he mysteriously loses connection, (disconnects.) when we try to rob him, he then joins back 45 seconds later. We asked the reported to come to TS to resolve, he offered 300k which is nowhere near enough for a HEMMT run normally worth 1.3Million, thereafter he called the community support member a 'Virgin,' and 'Faggot.' followed by him receiving a 1-hour ban on the TS for Toxicity (As this is the length of time they can ban him for.) All in all, we would like the compensation and see some sort of punishment for his menacing demeanor. Kind regards.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

This reply is on behalf of the reported who is currently banned on the forums:

I did not call Cameron (the community support who dealt with this incident) a 'virgin' or a 'faggot' - he banned me from the TeamSpeak for calling you 'bent' and being repeatedly toxic, which I accept.

I am willing to offer £1m compensation after I have reflected on this incident - I originally was going to offer 300k but have increased it after speaking to the support team.