Jump to content

bigdevvv.glorious ,Lesan. , Dave , Jon , MasonM Report


.oscar
 Share

Recommended Posts

In-game name:

beep boop

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

bigdevvv.glorious ,Lesan. , Dave , Jon , MasonM

Date of the incident:

04/14/20

Time of the incident:

23:50

What rule do you believe was broken:

12.12 Area 51
No external person/gang is allowed to interfere with the Area 51 Vault until the Vault has exploded.

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WyF1P0Exr0

https://youtu.be/D4sw34dBnvwhttps://youtu.be/D4sw34dBnvw

Describe the incident:

They were driving around the Area 51 during it (an admin even had to send a message out to the server to leave and they didn't leave) and even slammed the compound with an ifrit before the bomb went off giving us no time to set up to kill a second faction. The ifrit was literally 5 metres from the main area 51 building.

Also we were still fighting the police during when blackwater pushed in and they were literally driving cars in between the shooting to bait us out, look on the video one of our members dies to a police member.

We then tried to resolve but they were very toxic towards us as seen in the second video.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by oscar12345
Link to comment
Share on other sites

as u can hear in the video, at the exact moment of 25seconds, u can hear a explosion at the dmt above the a51, we thought that was the vault at the time thats why we sent a ifrit to go scout not even going near the door of the actual a51 to "push" he drove off started to get shot at by u guys and the vault went off we pushed killed u guys thanks for bp's nice adaptive crosshair

 

Edited by bigdevv
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Simmo said:

0:22 we hear an explosion so we slam the compound, then re realised that there was an explosion inside to we pushed and killed you after the blasting charge went off?

 

Just now, bigdevv said:

as u can hear in the video, at the exact moment of 25seconds, u can hear a explosion at the dmt above the a51, we thought that was the vault at the time thats why we sent a ifrit to go scout not even going near the door of the actual a51 to "push" he drove off started to get shot at by u guys and the vault went off we pushed killed u guys thanks for bp's nice adaptive crosshair

 

1 minute ago, Simmo said:

0:22 we hear an explosion so we slam the compound, then re realised that there was an explosion inside to we pushed and killed you after the blasting charge went off?

 

Just now, bigdevv said:

as u can hear in the video, at the exact moment of 25seconds, u can hear a explosion at the dmt above the a51, we thought that was the vault at the time thats why we sent a ifrit to go scout not even going near the door of the actual a51 to "push" he drove off started to get shot at by u guys and the vault went off we pushed killed u guys thanks for bp's nice adaptive crosshair

  • So you hear an explosion at the DMT which is like 250 metres away so you can push the building? You were all around the compound so you clearly knew where it was and that the blasting charge hadn't gone off or you would have seen it easily due to it being massive.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, oscar12345 said:

 

 

 

  • So you hear an explosion at the DMT which is like 250 metres away so you can push the building? You were all around the compound so you clearly knew where it was and that the blasting charge hadn't gone off or you would have seen it easily due to it being massive.

like i said we sent out a ifrit to go scout read what i say ???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ryans sent a message out to the whole server saying that there is an area 51 and no one is to interfere, u were outside compound and roaming around, also that's a lie before the blasting charge went off you smoked with an ifrit as seen in the video then 5 seconds later blasting charge goes off and you rush in, you shouldn't of even been around compound in the first place. we were still fighting cops as in the video one of our guys were downed by an officer (wanderer). im pretty sure with your hours on arma you can tell a car explosion in the distance to the vault exploding in compound, also you would of seen the smoke from the vault exploding.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, oscar12345 said:

you cant send an ifrit in the middle of an area 51 during a fight between rebels and cops AND the blasting charge hadn't gone off AND you had no initiation 

we literally heard an explosion which we thought was in the compound to the ifrit went in, when the ifrit was there  the acc blasting charge went off so we pushed initiated and killed you.

Just now, Obzey said:

ryans sent a message out to the whole server saying that there is an area 51 and no one is to interfere, u were outside compound and roaming around, also that's a lie before the blasting charge went off you smoked with an ifrit as seen in the video then 5 seconds later blasting charge goes off and you rush in, you shouldn't of even been around compound in the first place. we were still fighting cops as in the video one of our guys were downed by an officer (wanderer). im pretty sure with your hours on arma you can tell a car explosion in the distance to the vault exploding in compound, also you would of seen the smoke from the vault exploding.

theyre are the same sounding explosion as we were at the lakka freightyard so, you solt the fight and now are crying?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Simmo said:

we literally heard an explosion which we thought was in the compound to the ifrit went in, when the ifrit was there  the acc blasting charge went off so we pushed initiated and killed you.

no the ifrit went in went around then smoked then the blasting charge went off, you see visual evidence of the ifrit smoke in the video?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Simmo said:

we literally heard an explosion which we thought was in the compound to the ifrit went in, when the ifrit was there  the acc blasting charge went off so we pushed initiated and killed you.

read the rule

12.12 Area 51
No external person/gang is allowed to interfere with the Area 51 Vault until the Vault has exploded.

you interfered with the Area 51 while we fighting cops am I wrong? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Obzey said:

no the ifrit went in went around then smoked then the blasting charge went off, you see visual evidence of the ifrit smoke in the video?

yes but that gave us no advantage and he was there cause he thought the charge went off, and then the charge did go off.

Just now, oscar12345 said:

read the rule

12.12 Area 51
No external person/gang is allowed to interfere with the Area 51 Vault until the Vault has exploded.

you interfered with the Area 51 while we fighting cops am I wrong? 

until the Vault has exploded.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Simmo said:

yes but that gave us no advantage and he was there cause he thought the charge went off, and then the charge did go off.

until the Vault has exploded.

yes until the vault has exploded, you interfered by sending an ifrit in to so called "scope out" that's interfering 

Edited by Obzey
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Obzey said:

Oscar wasn't calling you a <inappropriate1> theres a difference between asking you if your <inappropriate1>ed or calling you a <inappropriate1>. he shouldn't of said it but still that should be a separate report on just Oscar. this is about area 51. 

Yes and while we were dealing with this, he asks us if we are <inappropriate1>ed and calls us snowflakes but you are the ones reporting us?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Simmo said:

No, im sure you have a full video and we were telling you what hapened and you was asking us if we were <inappropriate1>s?

alright, not getting anywhere cos you are being just as uncooperative will leave this for the admins, plus whatever i did say i said on the teamspeak trying to resolve with you lot when 7 of you were yelling at me when i only needed one of you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, oscar12345 said:

alright, not getting anywhere cos you are being just as uncooperative will leave this for the admins, plus whatever i did say i said on the teamspeak trying to resolve with you lot when 7 of you were yelling at me when i only needed one of you.

At the end of the day yes us going into the compound while the charge was not set of was a mistake. But, we thought that the charge wad gone off and once he realised the acc vault had gone off so thats when all of the qilins pushed and wiped you. And even with the Ifrit going in it would not have changed the outcome of the situation cause you diddnt even kill one of us.

Edited by Simmo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Simmo said:

At the end of the day yes us going into the compound while the charge was not set of was a mistake. But, we thought that the charge wad gone off and once he realised the acc vault had gone off so thats when all of the qilins pushed and wiped you.

okay so comp us, you made the mistake no us

Link to comment
Share on other sites

at the end of the day tbh yous shot us without initiation and we drove up blasting charge blew up we were already slammed at compound we initiated and your all terrible at arma 3 in 2020 so yous all died then we got the blueprints and sold and now you are fucking fuming ngl. sit bot

Edited by AlistairNL
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.