Steam ID:

Date of ban:

09/23/19

Reason for ban:

"Working with a hacker"

Staff member that banned you:

Fuel

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Not really, seems justified although I never helped with any hacking, just accepted free stuff

Why should we unban you?

I used to play the server ages ago with another player who started hacking and cheating in money I believe, I accepted items and suspicious amounts of money from him, which I shouldn't have done although I myself never hacked. Looking back, I should've reported this player instead of playing with him and accepting free gifts. I'm very sorry for continuing to play alongside him and not respecting the servers rules, I won't make the the same mistake if a similar opportunity arises if you give me another chance on the server. It was a stupid mistake I made as I got carried away with no longer having to grind to get items which I now realize is what makes the server work as well as it does. Reborn was the only reason I really played Arma, and haven't been able to enjoy the game since. I would very much appreciate it if you can overlook my mistake and unban me to give me another chance as although I did play alongside a hacker, I never hacked or considered hacking myself or assisting with any hacks, I simply accepted free gifts. It's been a while since I got banned and I'd really like another chance to play the server/game again