[Ayres]

Steam ID:

Date of the incident:

04/10/20

Time of the incident:

Past week

Link to player report:

Lost Items and Estimated Value:

Two houses and one garage , One house said it would sell for 4.5million others I am not sure as I cant access them at all , But payed 1 million for garage and 6 million on house ( with upgrades )

Please provide as much detail as possible:

I bought two houses and one garage which i couldn't use after restart , I hopped into ts and was told to wait a day or two . After waiting it wont even let me use the house as it tells me im not the owner. After speaking with an admin he said it comes up that they are my houses and says that im the owner.

Any Evidence Available:

In game admins on ts told me that you can see the property's are owned by me. Also got video of them not showing up if need.

@OutSyderWell as I said The admins from ts went in game and it says that the houses are owned by me ( think the admin was charlie ) and i can send you a video of them not showing up on the map or on my phone if you would like , also i have spoken to i think his name is krul on team-speak when this first happened and about a week ago and he said just to try to speak to management or comp request. I have no proof that they are mine except that you admins can go and check who owns the houses and get my name.