Stop to insta perm ban when someone says a naughty word in chat

PedroMartinez

I had a little incident earlier today. I was playing on the server with my good friend. We had just done a run of cocaine, and then ofc, when we were selling all that good nose candy. Some braindead idiots decided  that it would be a good idea to kill me and my friend when we were selling. After that unlucky incident with the 9 year olds at the drug dealer. I decided that it would be a fantastic idea to express my opinion about the server right after the incident, and then i typed in two words that i never should have typed. I typed in ......shit server....... Not even a second passed after i suddenly saw the server browser screen. I tried to reconnect to the most fantastic server ever made in the entire history of arma. But it said that i had gotten perm. I couldnt believe my eyes. I just think its a bit overkill with perm ban 1 or 2 days would be better for such verbal expressions.