War Zone's

Winters

I would like to bring up the conversation of warzones as I believe is a very bad idea for a roleplay server we're only TFU from the police force can go and other gangs as a officer I find this highly frustrating as in some situations it has killed the role play as you can see from the pictures below of where I have seen. this is were war zone have beenn placed I believe it has been given no fort on what could happen

for example I was chasing a suspect in a car and he drove deliberately into the war zone knowing full well I could not follow him unless I had permission from an SI+  as I stop just outside so did he, he got out and waved I asked for permission to enter it finally got granted after waiting 15mins  as soon as I entered the guy was within his rights shot me with no initiation or roleplay how is this supposed to help a roleplay server when there is literally warzones popping up randomly like king of the Hill servers.

I know there are two sides to this and this is why I have posted this as I also know a few other people are getting frustrated and also believe it is a bad idea I think he needs to be reconsidered/developed as I think it was implemented with no fault for people who want to roleplay on a roleplay server  

I believe what they should have done one is made a different server for people to join to have gang wars like king of the Hill.

770314522_download(1).thumb.png.19b1cc590712dcf93421a0d01bc87012.pngdownload.thumb.png.9f754930df51e9483ee25d364ecff9c0.png

Edited by Scott McTavish
paragraphs

I knew this would bring up positives and negatives hence why I want to discuss it. From a police side not in TFU this is a really bad idea as I have explained it ruins our role play and restrict us another 30% of the map if not more I've also asked a few Medics to write their opinions as I believe it is also stopping their role play as there are less people needing picking up because they are all playing in war zone I can understand why people that go to war zone like it because it's all about the frags and a good decent gun fight which is fine but you must remember guys this is a roleplay server and war zones do not create any roleplay if you had a decent gun fight at a bank robbery then that's fair enough because there was some interaction.

• Reborn Management

I can understand the frustration about roleplay but I really don't see what the problem is, the zones are placed in parts of the map cops rarely go anyways

There would be no difference between chasing someone to a redzone rather than the warzones, what stopped you from turning around and just letting him go? You don't need to get the arrest/win every time.

Since Warzones was implemented I've had plenty of roleplay with cops and I have seen the same with other people, 90% of interactions happen in areas away from the Warzones

Yes it's a roleplay server but at the end of the day it's 2020 and civs/rebels needed something new to keep them playing

Edited by Scott McTavish
  • Reborn Management
2 minutes ago, Lightning said:

Change cop rules a bit:
You are allowed to chase people into the redzone if they flee there. 
You are to leave the redzone imidetaly when the situation is over. 

And you should not go there to attempt to cap something ie OG etc. Let @hazzaand his tfu gang deal with their redzones. 

That's up to police command, talk to them.

• Reborn Management
6 minutes ago, MikeAxel said:

"Just give up" were police officers it's our job to are best of of are ability to catch criminals, but we just gotta "Give up now" I can't believe what pepole say. 

Can't catch criminals if you get gunned down going to the redzone/warzones.

I've been a cop plenty of times and it's common sense when to to stop pursuing or not take the bait, at the end of the day if cops want to win all the time and then die then too bad.

Anyways lets keep this suggestion on topic.

Edited by Scott McTavish

You

41 minutes ago, Scott McTavish said:

I can understand the frustration about roleplay but I really don't see what the problem is, the zones are placed in parts of the map cops rarely go anyways

There would be no difference between chasing someone to a redzone rather than the warzones, what stopped you from turning around and just letting him go? You don't need to get the arrest/win every time.

Since Warzones was implemented I've had plenty of roleplay with cops and I have seen the same with other people, 90% of interactions happen in areas away from the Warzones

Yes it's a roleplay server but at the end of the day it's 2020 and civs/rebels needed something new to keep them playing

You say you need something new. And next thing is a massive red zone, why not a simple new job, operation, major crime, more events, load of stuff to keep busy and to still engage rp into it.

Agree with Winters

Why is the redzone so big make it only 1 place to capture  or keep it to the red zone constant fighting to win 52 mil and the civies that -1 this dont worry i will still hunt you down  like make it that warzone spawns one big ass dmt inside the redzone and fight over there with a radius of 200 meter instead of 2KM  i couldn't patrol blackwater yesterday due to warzone  

THe Altis police department is the core of reborn roleplay for RP and realism but you guys favor rebels lol 

• Reborn Management
1 minute ago, MikeAxel said:

You say you need something new. And next thing is a massive red zone, why not a simple new job, operation, major crime, more events, load of stuff to keep busy and to still engage rp into it.

That's something for the rebels to keep them happy

We will be working on overhauling AAA into a completely new job soon that is good for RP

Other new stuff is also being worked on

Edits, fixes and changes are always been done

At the end of the day we will never make all sides happy

• We give cops stuff > rebels complain
  • We give rebels stuff > cops complain
  • We give BW stuff > cops and rebels complain

Warzones isn't even a week old, it will be changed and tweaked over time.

• Reborn Management
2 minutes ago, ThePatriot said:

THe Altis police department is the core of reborn roleplay for RP and realism but you guys favor rebels lol 

If you had no rebels then cops would have little to do except pull over people for speeding or other minor offences

We don't favour any faction, we try to give all sides things to keep them interested in the server, but as I have said you can't please everyone.