04/12/20

Time of the incident:

7:30

What rule do you believe was broken:

fail rp

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv3da0VBGtw&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

Me and a friend was in a car and some rebels come up to us, told me to get out the car or be shot. gave me legit 2 sec and then shot. 2 seconds isn't enough time to shot someone.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Firstly, I want to make it clear that I wasnt the player who initiated on you and they forgot to hotkey the first time they initiated which caused a communication fault between us also the audio of your gang is so loud in the video you cannot hear the initiation at all so I find it hard to see how you can complain about response time. Also, you gave no inidication in game that you wanted me to come ts or resolve which I wouldve been happy to do rather than go straight to reporting me. This makes your report false as there was no attempt to resolve. Also in the clip you provided my gang member was talking for around 5 seconds which is more than enough time for you to leave the car.

The guy speaking wasnt even in the game, 2 seconds is not enough time to give someone regardless. 7 seconds in the video you can hear one of your gang initiating and then 9 seconds is when you shoot. regardless its shit rp. You need to give more time, if i done that as a cop id be reported and given a warning point.... I am not going to try sort it out in game or on ts when you even told me it was allowed when i spoke in game before you finished me soo, so i avoiided what would be a pointless argument 

1 hour ago, ColonalGaddafi said:

Just to say - they did not try to resolve.

You are not invovled so dont comment. 

16 minutes ago, Daniel Stiletto said:

The guy speaking wasnt even in the game, 2 seconds is not enough time to give someone regardless. 7 seconds in the video you can hear one of your gang initiating and then 9 seconds is when you shoot. regardless its shit rp. You need to give more time, if i done that as a cop id be reported and given a warning point.... I am not going to try sort it out in game or on ts when you even told me it was allowed when i spoke in game before you finished me soo, so i avoiided what would be a pointless argument 

You are not invovled so dont comment. 

I was involved thank you. https://youtu.be/IqzIkgO9iYM

Weren't you toxic towards us? Oh yeah you were. 

It was 4 seconds almost 5 and to be honest - if I was sat there in my car and 3 armed guys jumped out a car and ran towards mine with their guns out I think I'd know what was about to happen and not being funny but in the clip you provided you acted to the situation and knew what was gonna happen when you said "Gimme keys to ya car" in a abrupt manner and going off from when you said this (the point in which you reacted and knew what was gonna happen) It was approximately 5 - 6 seconds until your death

Not my place to comment, and I understand that: so do not penalise me for it - 

Henceforth, it may not have been the 'right thing.' to report someone regardless of what you expressed above as it clearly states before you report 

'It is not mandatory to resolve but it is always better to try and sort it yourself before reporting. ' so i mean in MrRitzys defence, you could have just treid to talk like he suggested.

1 hour ago, Daniel Stiletto said:

i came straight here. please arrest me for doing what would had been the right thing 

Anyhow, I digress - This report seems more like a witch-hunt rather than a report as reporting someone for 4 seconds of non-compliance is slightly pettifogging.

So, I have taken it upon myself to offer you compensation as a form of resolution rather than seeing 'MrRitzy.' receive a punishment for something that seems a fluke. 

Kind regards to all, Deanz.

1 hour ago, Deanz said:

Not my place to comment, and I understand that: so do not penalise me for it - 

Henceforth, it may not have been the 'right thing.' to report someone regardless of what you expressed above as it clearly states before you report 

'It is not mandatory to resolve but it is always better to try and sort it yourself before reporting. ' so i mean in MrRitzys defence, you could have just treid to talk like he suggested.

Anyhow, I digress - This report seems more like a witch-hunt rather than a report as reporting someone for 4 seconds of non-compliance is slightly pettifogging.

So, I have taken it upon myself to offer you compensation as a form of resolution rather than seeing 'MrRitzy.' receive a punishment for something that seems a fluke. 

Kind regards to all, Deanz.

Legit shot me in 2 secs.. 

1 hour ago, Ritzy said:

Thats fine how much do you want? Considering you had no gear in the video 

I had a vermin and other stuff. 100k please

compensation
/kɒmpɛnˈseɪʃ(ə)n,kɒmp(ə)nˈseɪʃ(ə)n/

noun

1. 1.
    something, typically money, awarded to someone in recognition of loss, suffering, or injury. 

I had 70k worth of gear and i had to mess around reporting you so i want 100k as its called COMPENSATION

1 hour ago, Daniel Stiletto said:

Hardly being rude, im sick to death having to report people and upload videos because they dont know the rules. I want 100k as is comp . 

Why would we give you 100k as your gear was worth no where near that, plus you have been rude and wasted everyone's time

Edited by Chunkster