Jump to content

Jack jameson Report


Fallenn
 Share

Recommended Posts

In-game name:

Gordonn

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

Jack jameson

Date of the incident:

04/12/20

Time of the incident:

Around 19:20

What rule do you believe was broken:

6.1 RDM is when someone kills another without any form of roleplay, ie someone shoots someone without a single word said.

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly2XJx5oak4 I Dont know why theres a massive black screen at the end

Describe the incident:

Basically was radioed in by other cops there is hemmts at weed processing me and Doritos rolled up and just got sprayed clean out with no one saying a word and no contact before either from any other cops and then he said he had no mic then decided he did have a mic but just didnt want to come to ts.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jack Jameson here, 

this is a prime example of how a small piece of recorded material can be extremely misleading.

I have been raised to adhere to the roleplaying rules and values that are demonstrated throughout this server and I have done so consistently over my total of 5 year span, playing this game.

What Gordon has brought up here is a false example of RDM. This is because the window for combat is still open from the gang vs police warfare that occured for a solid 20 minutes leading up to the event. The police have also followed us there.

Now, let me ask you, before you ban me.

Put yourself in the foot steps of my character, and imagine two police officers leaving their car with two automatic weapons, after spending half an hour in gang warfare. If more police officers turn up, you are not going to not shoot them.

Might be a bit trigger happy, definitely not a break of RP under ANY circiumstances.

-JJ (Jack Jameson)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, JackJameson said:

Jack Jameson here, 

this is a prime example of how a small piece of recorded material can be extremely misleading.

I have been raised to adhere to the roleplaying rules and values that are demonstrated throughout this server and I have done so consistently over my total of 5 year span, playing this game.

What Gordon has brought up here is a false example of RDM. This is because the window for combat is still open from the gang vs police warfare that occured for a solid 20 minutes leading up to the event. The police have also followed us there.

Now, let me ask you, before you ban me.

Put yourself in the foot steps of my character, and imagine two police officers leaving their car with two automatic weapons, after spending half an hour in gang warfare. If more police officers turn up, you are not going to not shoot them.

Might be a bit trigger happy, definitely not a break of RP under ANY circiumstances.

-JJ (Jack Jameson)

can u please send me ur pov and u also refused to come to ts to resolve it i wouldnt have came to the forums if u came to resolve it i will upload my 2min footage later on tonight

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The thing is the police might have already been initiated on with this gang. This might lead to misunderstanding. I was not there but iam just giving my opinion. Because iam also a cop on this server and stuff like this have happend to me a cop initiated and dosent tells others and it might lead to misunderstanding. Since i was not there i cant say if u were initiated or not. But iam just giving my opinion on what could have happend. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mustafa said:

The thing is the police might have already been initiated on with this gang. This might lead to misunderstanding. I was not there but iam just giving my opinion. Because iam also a cop on this server and stuff like this have happend to me a cop initiated and dosent tells others and it might lead to misunderstanding. Since i was not there i cant say if u were initiated or not. But iam just giving my opinion on what could have happend. 

no one was initiated we were just told there was people at weed processing rolled up and sprayed us. he dosent record so he cant show us what happened on his side

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gordonnn said:

no one was initiated we were just told there was people at weed processing rolled up and sprayed us. he dosent record so he cant show us what happened on his side

As said i was only giving my opinion. Iam not on his side. You are free to continue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.