Jorgen

varius

In-game name:

Jorgen

Steam ID:

Date of ban:

04/11/20

Reason for ban:

I was using a reshaper program, to make my game looks nice.

Staff member that banned you:

@Neo

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

50/50

Why should we unban you?

To the reborn roleplay staff team, i was recently banned from the server due to me using a Shader that i downloaded to make my game stand out and look better, as shown by my screenshots on steam you can clearly see that there isnt any grass where grass should be, I did not think that this would be "Cheating" as i was just trying to make my game look better, at the end of the day this texture pack gave me no advantage other than looking better, the grass was more realistic, shadows had movement to them and it made arma 3 look like a real life game, i believe in one of my screenshots there is a shader pack menu that pops up when i press my home button, this is the menu i use to change the colours of stuff such as a better shade of green for the grass or a better shade of blue for my quilins and police cars, it is not a cheat menu and nor does it give me any advantage in game what so ever, I would like to be unbanned from reborn roleplay as i have hammered loads of hours into this server and most of them have been on reborn, and i have enjoyed playing along side my gang vitality where we would grind hard days to hopefully win a base, as i said previously the shader pack did not give me any ingame advantage over other players other then a higher satisfaction level, i have already deleted the shader pack and i hope to be allowed a chance to play reborn again and be part of a great community. thanks - Jorgen

Edited by Jorgen

• 2 weeks later...