Matheus [Cheeky]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

.Ronoc [Vitality]

Date of the incident:

04/10/20

Time of the incident:

21:18 GMT

What rule do you believe was broken:

6.1 RDM is when someone kills another without any form of roleplay, ie someone shoots someone without a single word said.

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/28_crLUsgss

Describe the incident:

Us, Vitality and one other gang were all gearing up at North rebel outpost. Everyone had agreed to stay calm and finish their business. As I had bought my gear I ran up to the helipad and at 1:10 you can even hear .Ronoc say "can you guys leave". I took my helicopter out and as the rotors where spooling up he shot me and his gang member shot another person from our group. He later on justified his actions by saying that I was going to escape. I didn't lift off, had my phone out and 2 of my teammates were still in the compound.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

i have a pov as well i use the alt 2 command to tell you as the pilot to land the heli although u are already landed instead of initiating under a spooling up heli i used the command to tell u to not take off, i gave u plenty of time to turn the engine off the orca and i was gonna approach the vehicle with further commands instead Ur engine goes to full power and i had no choice to open fire.

in my eyes i can see this as another way as telling u not to spool up but if a admin says otherwise about me using it in this way i am willing to comp the full amount of your gear you lost.

so if a admin says i did indeed break a rule im willing to comp around 200k for your loud out which looking at the video thats more then the load out you have is worth so ill be waiting for a staff's response.

i dont believe u paid much attention to the loud ass noise the message makes and the large text box in the top right of ur screen, thats not my fualt

Edited by conor1233