OutSyder

Reason for ban:
RDM

Why do you think you were banned:
RDM in a Yellow zone

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:
no, it was justified

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:
I feel as though giving me a chance on your server will give me an oppurtinity to behave and follow the rules correctly, what i done was wrong and should not of done it, im living in spain where covid cases are very high and having to sit in my house all day with nothing to do, my gang are competing for a gang base tonight therefore would like to participate due to how well they have been trying on the server, It was my mistake knowing that i can only shoot in the PD when the colour states Red which i was unaware of, perhaps me overlooking this rule will give me an insight and a bit of awareness
Im a young lad wanting to play the server to roleplay and participate in the new warzone events on reborn which i didnt get around to before i was banned, ive met great people on the server and been apart of my gang called vitality which are heavily roleplay and combat orientated

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:
no

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe
Yes