04/02/20

Reason for ban:

Exploiting

Staff member that banned you:

!Sir

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Completely justified.

Why should we unban you?

I have learnt from the ban that that exploit is not to be messed with since it can be easily monitored by the staff team and in the end, it will result in a perm ban. I would like to be unbanned since many of my friends are playing this server and I want in too, since the server has a large population! I have a reputation on the community and have been playing the server for a few good hours a day, I hope to have a fresh start with the staff team and the reborn community and hopefully you can allow some forgiveness for me. I’m deeply sorry for what I’ve done, and I complied when the admin took me away from the situation not causing an argument and completely taking full responsibility of my actions. After my last unban i 100% thought there was no way I was getting another ban but messed it up again by getting myself banned 2 days after my unban, I’m sorry for all that I’ve done and hoping for a fresh start back at the reborn community.