5cxBAHPJSLoXrHSMb09CRKowYEQ=

Date of ban:
04/07/20

Staff member that banned you:
charlie

Reason for ban:
''Discrimination''

Why do you think you were banned:
I according to Wallace called dk a ''dirty Indian'' because I made a clip of me killing DK after him saying 'Ad Jargost is spamming me'' and the admins replying '' ughhh '' In disgust.
I asked DK if he was fine with the Video which he replied that he was but I needed to check up on the clip where the Admins replied to my name with disgust which I did and then got banned for Discrimination. Quintin asked why I was banned and he got a reply that I apparently called him a 'dirty Indian' when theres clear audio the suggests that I didn't and putting the cilit Bang advert in my eyes did not interpret him being a ''dirty Indian''.
Also I don't get how it could be Interpreted in a racist way when the video was clearly made for fun and not to mock DK.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:
/\

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:
Was not Justified in no way. I don't get how that is interpreted as Racism. You honestly have to be a huge racist to even think that way.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:
Let me guess the excuse that I got a big ban history. Maybe every-time I even try to speak to Newbie and Quintin on TS Charlie gets verbally angry and kicks or bans me from TS for 1 hour.
And a look at this video could also be a reason for my TS ban.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe
Yes

Edited by AdJargost

@AdJargost

Before you removed the video, i managed to saw it and that was a completely different video to what younorginally made and what you simply said in this appeal to put it in the nicest way possible 

Bullshit 

I'd managed to record that video before you made it private and it's a clear disctrimtive attack towards a member of staff of which do not tolerate in any curminstances and given what you said in you ban appeal you clearly had no remorse to it 

I've spoken to DK before I write this since he was one who was offended by this and we both agree unbanning you off TS would be letting him down, of which I strongly agree

Also you was using a Blackwater lasion room channel tinted and have a chit chat with NewB which is not allowed so we allowed to kick you as and when needed 

So you can try again in 3 months time,  hopefully you learn to grow up, start to listen and start to realise that what you did was wrong and come to terms with it 

Denied