Steam ID:

Date of ban:
04/06/20

Staff member that banned you:
Sir

Reason for ban:
Metagaming.

Why do you think you were banned:
because i shot outsyder and then without knowing his name i said it which was meta gaming.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:
no it was justified i just did not really think over what i was doing even tho outsyder tried to warn me.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:
I really hope i can get unbanned because i really love this server and it is the only thing that keeps me from going insane in this covid-19 times and i am probably one of the most active people on the server and i really love to RP and interact with other people on the server and it is the closet i can get to talking/meeting people because of these harsh times. if i get unbanned i will for sure think more over what i am saying and for sure take the hint if someone like outsyder tries to help me again.
hope you can let me back in so that i can have some fun with my friends on the server and not wait a hole month.

i would also like to say sorry to outsyder for making his role play experience not so good because I broke metagaming

Thanks in advance
Skitzofren.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:
well my past ban history probably made my ban a little bigger then it should have been but i fully understand that its my fault.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe
Yes

Edited by Skitzofren