James Catcher

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

Kyle Q

Date of the incident:

04/09/20

Time of the incident:

16:10

What rule do you believe was broken:

6.1 Random DeathMatch I am looking for compensation not a ban.

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzqnBXXq3lw

Describe the incident:

I am going around since Warzone had ended 7-10 minutes prior searching for random vehicles to steal or potentially scrap since some where just laying around. And i come along these people who decided that they wanted to initiate on me which i for the record can not hear no matter what i do, i am just too far away from him for me to hear it.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

ALTERED

Denied

after taking a second look at the video, it does not prove who was the one that was shooting you, i firstly made the assumption that it was the same person what was in the fifir it but given how far you was, that could have been a different person as there little evidence to prove that was him, so on that basis i'll have to deny the report due to lack of evidence