04/10/20

Time of the incident:

~1:40 UTC +1

What rule do you believe was broken:

VDM

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IonL3-UnMqY

Describe the incident:

I was chasing this guy for refusing to stop and driving into our cars at the garage when he started braking randomly to try and kill me. After I was shot I asked him to come to liason multiple times but he never showed or replied.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

I stopped there due to my gang being set up in those buildings, the buildings from which you've died from, you had more than enough time to stop as you shouldn't really be accelerating your vehicle in such a narrow alley. You also decided to initiate on me rather than repairing your car and ongoing the chase like I was intending to do realising that one you've been spun all the way up the roof, could've made use of your colleague's car. You also chose to use the fact you're on the roof to your advantage when initiating.

And supposedly you tried to contact me, I do not recall that I'm afraid.

Edited by Lee

i have to agree with Lee in this instance

at 2:36 in you video you can clearly see his brake lights on and you proceeded to carry on and the accident was a consequence of you carrying on into him, i would classify this more so as a road traffic colition here than VDM, due to the officer not paying attention here 

however i do see lee making a an attenpt to break check them here too, so you both here as a bad each other here, so on this basis no punishment will be handed out, i suggest in future just keep a distance in chases or utilize the use of NPAS where possible

denied