Steam ID:

Date of ban:
04/08/20

Staff member that banned you:
charlie

Reason for ban:
DPI jump by an accident and i really regret doing ti

Why do you think you were banned:
I think that you should unban me because it was an accident, When i Jumped i turned around because there was a guy infront of me. it may have lead to me giving offa slight DPI jump in the process of me turing around. I would like to be unabnned because i am very active on the server and during this quarintene the only thing making it enjoyable is playing on here with my friends i have countless amounts of hours on this server and i wish to keep playing, What i done was an accident an accidents do happen this will be the last time something like this will happen so i beg that you take this into consideration

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:
no

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:
becuase at the end of the day i did DPI jumped and i couldent explain my reason due because charlie came to support screaming that he had evidence and he didnt have to show me it and then left so i didnt have time to explain him the accidental reason

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:
yes i DPI jumped before and they gave me a warnning so i tried to not do it again but this time i can make shure that it was accidental

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe
Yes