04/09/20

Time of the incident:

12:31

What rule do you believe was broken:

Exploiting

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/7JPNlq_OsjU

Describe the incident:

I came to the PD and I saw this guy trying to get through the wall. I didn't care at first because I didn't think he would get in. But he did. I think he exploited to see if he is on the wanted list or something.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

I'm not sure if you could check in the logs, but I never checked if I was wanted in the system. I admit that I should not have been doing it but I was simply just messing about and rolling on the wall (which at the time I thought was impossible to get through). I was shocked when I had somehow managed to glitch through and immediately left the building. I would have been happy to have explained this situation to you if you had just sent me a quick message, although I can understand that report. I was saying sorry so many times to avoid you think I had done it maliciously. I apologize for any confusion that it may have caused and for even attempting it in the first place.