The Chinese Brothers

Date of the incident:

04/08/20

Time of the incident:

after 8am restart

What rule do you believe was broken:

logging off whilst the house was being raided

Any evidence available:

https://medal.tv/clips/21990031/d1337YBAA3MS (admitting to them all logging off to attempt to stop the raid 09/04/2020)
https://medal.tv/clips/21937527/8vKV3Kv8VmIF (the breaking in of the house)

Describe the incident:

we initaited on chinese brothers as there were two currently on the house and then i started to break in... then the chinese brothers all started to log off which at the time we didnt have proof that they did it on purpose but as you can see in the first clip one of the chinese brothers admits to in whilst breaking rp..

there isnt anything to resolve as we ended up getting the gear from the house... but its shows that they did it to try and stop the raid

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

We just finished a Rebel Airdrop run and wre going to log off as Xing Chow said. An admin restrained Xing and talked to him about breaking NLR, stopping him from getting off when he was planning to. La Squadra then came and they fought. Xing Chow  and BABA Chow had no prior knowledge to the location or plans of La Squadra nor did they log off before dying only after.

Edited by lucarse

1 hour ago, lucarse said:

We just finished a Rebel Airdrop run and wre going to log off as Xing Chow said. An admin restrained Xing and talked to him about breaking NLR, stopping him from getting off when he was planning to. La Squadra then came and they fought. Xing Chow  and BABA Chow had no prior knowledge to the location or plans of La Squadra nor did they log off before dying only after.

Does you or any of you gang members have a video 

The first video is of me , what I said was I was going to log off before you were even present with no knowledge of what was about to happen but then an admin had me in handcuffs ,  and after the admin released me you started robbing the house. so we stayed on and you literally fought us. @Neko Fox

Edited by Gandy

7 hours ago, lucarse said:

He was not stopped, this report was a personal vendetta on Xing and his gang. Also I dont have footage of the event myself, but i cant speak for the rest of my gang.

its not a vendetta... its the fact that you attemted to combat log to stop the house being broken into...

40 minutes ago, Charlie. said:

I'm aware 

Still waiting in evidence from him from my previous message and there an aspect of the housing system I'm going to test before I conclude this report 

there isnt a longer vid as i only record 2mins due to using medal...