04/08/20

Time of the incident:

11:55pm

What rule do you believe was broken:

8.2 Exploiting (dpi glitching)

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMAumOCwzLY

Describe the incident:

he was dpi glitching while pulling out his gun and then shot me, i have not tried to resolve as he continued to exploit in other fights.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

first of all you didnt try and resolve u said u will speak to me in a min and i was waiting but didnt hear anything from you second of all on my screen i didnt dpi i just zig zag to try to avoid getting shot like any other person would the problem is i cant find the clip of this due to the fact that i have a stupid amount of clips from tonight and really dont want to sit here for hours looking for it over something silly when i can just get it sorted with u and comp you wasnt deliberate and tbh i really didnt dpi that bad due to the fact thjat i have low dpi and acc wasnt trying to dpi so as i said im happy to comp up to you @Abdullah Harees

Edited by Fierce

8 hours ago, Abdullah Harees said:

sure im ingame, just dont exploit again u did it twice while fighting us, its 80k kit

i mean i wasnt doing it deliberate but as i said ill come on and comp message me on ts when ur on the server ill be in BW chan and ill send you the comp

6 hours ago, Oscar said:

@FierceIf you would have had your gun out, you would have been all over the place. 

can u provide a pov of the situation?

but i didnt and i wasnt even attempting to DPI i was zig zagging to avoid getting shot not gonna just run straight at him am i, i dont have high DPI so i can DPI glitch and i cant find my pov due to the fact i have like 50+ clips from last night but i will have another look if u really want, but @Abdullah Hareesseems happy to be comped

Action taken, you commited a rulebreak were it gave you a gamebreaking advantage over him. You can't just exploit and then just compensate him for it. A rule break is a rule break.

This should be a perm, Fierce shall recieve a week ban for his actions, appealable after 48 hours. He has been in the community a long time and has alot of hours on the server and should know that this is not allowed.