04/09/20

Time of the incident:

00:20 GMT + 3:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TclAf79gtHQ&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

I have an initiated on Diamon Freaks gang and I got killed by Chappers from snake gang and he also said when I tried to solve it with him that he wont give me comp and he shot me because I was robbing a civ with no weapon which you can clearlly see in the video that he has a weapon and they dont surrender.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

I will be dealing with this this afternoon seeing as the reported player has not responded. 

@Berekhaving watched the video, the initiation you provide to the guys with the hemmts was not sufficient to have shot. Stating "alright ladies, surrender you are surrounded" while being in an unseen position is not valid initiation. If you are not going to make a direct threat to them you cannot initiate that way. It would have been fine if they could see you as visual initiation would have come into play.

In future make sure to remember you need to make a threat to life if they cannot see you.