Driving Licence ID CARD

Dosty

Driving Licence ID CARD:

So to start off the whole idea behind this is for it to work exactly how Player ID cards work right now. You will be able to windows key and check driving licence for example. As shown below i have made some custom Driving Licence cards that are pretty similar to the ones already in game.

Template of ID card:

1940209837_licencetemplate.png.1ae3020a8d44e5a989973b977ab0eac4.png

Example of what it would look like in game:

2146481927_licenceexample.png.9721568a9acf3d8d95fb182fa5cdad9d.png

The whole reason for this idea is to make it closer to real life, IRL if you was driving around and got pulled over you would need your driving licence to prove you own the car. If you dont then you can get some sort of punishment. To try and relate this to the server I have thought of some ways to implement this such as:

• If a police officer pulled over a car in game and he stopped, he would need his driving licence on him, police will be able to ask people for their driving licence which will add more RP to the police force and give them more of a real life aspect.
  • What you could do is also make it so if they dont have their driving licence as a police officer you can add points to their licence for stuff like not wearing a seatbelt or speeding and such. Say they get like 5 points on their driving licence they would have to go and buy another one.

I think overall this would add more stuff for police to do and further RP situations a lot more by having this in place.

What you could do is also make it so if they dont have their driving licence as a police officer you can add points to their licence for stuff like not wearing a seatbelt or speeding and such. Say they get like 5 points on their driving licence they would have to go and buy another one.

with this i can agree but i feel that it shouldnt be a automatic thing... like i feel a cop would need to take it away?

• Reborn Management
1 hour ago, Dosty said:

Driving Licence ID CARD:

So to start off the whole idea behind this is for it to work exactly how Player ID cards work right now. You will be able to windows key and check driving licence for example. As shown below i have made some custom Driving Licence cards that are pretty similar to the ones already in game.

Template of ID card:

1940209837_licencetemplate.png.1ae3020a8d44e5a989973b977ab0eac4.png

Example of what it would look like in game:

2146481927_licenceexample.png.9721568a9acf3d8d95fb182fa5cdad9d.png

The whole reason for this idea is to make it closer to real life, IRL if you was driving around and got pulled over you would need your driving licence to prove you own the car. If you dont then you can get some sort of punishment. To try and relate this to the server I have thought of some ways to implement this such as:

• If a police officer pulled over a car in game and he stopped, he would need his driving licence on him, police will be able to ask people for their driving licence which will add more RP to the police force and give them more of a real life aspect.
  • What you could do is also make it so if they dont have their driving licence as a police officer you can add points to their licence for stuff like not wearing a seatbelt or speeding and such. Say they get like 5 points on their driving licence they would have to go and buy another one.

I think overall this would add more stuff for police to do and further RP situations a lot more by having this in place.

Well there is a few issues with your suggestion

Contrary to belief it's NOT an offence not to carry your driving licence, only an offence not to produce it on request but you normally get a "producer" to produce it within 7 days (IRL)

I mean 5 points and you lose your licence is a bit extreme

I really dont think speeding should be points because 99% police speed when not even on call

1 hour ago, Scott McTavish said:

Well there is a few issues with your suggestion

Contrary to belief it's NOT an offence not to carry your driving licence, only an offence not to produce it on request but you normally get a "producer" to produce it within 7 days (IRL)

I mean 5 points and you lose your licence is a bit extreme

I really dont think speeding should be points because 99% police speed when not even on call

Yeh ofc but these were all just suggestions however it can be changed could be like 20 points until your licence is removed and so forth, and i actually didnt know about the whole 7 days to produce a licence thing i thought it was illegal to drive without a licence and that you must have one on you when driving. However the point system with the whole driving licence thing would be a good idea for police instead of always handing out tickets.

2 hours ago, Neko Fox said:

What you could do is also make it so if they dont have their driving licence as a police officer you can add points to their licence for stuff like not wearing a seatbelt or speeding and such. Say they get like 5 points on their driving licence they would have to go and buy another one.

with this i can agree but i feel that it shouldnt be a automatic thing... like i feel a cop would need to take it away?

Yeh the idea would be cops can add points to licences and also remove points just like when people are wanted you can add charges and remove them

What you said is inaccurate and it wouldn't make a difference to roleplay. Police have the option to stop people if they're speeding. I also know from being in police that there is an option to remove the driving licence from the offender.

In real life, you need 12 points on your license to be banned from driving, not 5. https://www.gov.uk/driving-disqualifications

You also wouldn't be able to buy it again. Unless you're talking about a counterfeit licence.

I would suggest that it is compiscated until the next restart. You can still drive cars with the risk of being pulled over by the police.

Also, learn to spell.

Capture.PNG.de8486bf265042c2f10ab48b04cb3d65.PNG

Capture1.PNG.34cf8d3e64b49aa60a04ac33cce77db4.PNG      <-- That is how to do it correctly next time.

Edited by _Jared_
  • Reborn Management
33 minutes ago, _Jared_ said:

I would suggest that it is compiscated until the next restart. You can still drive cars with the risk of being pulled over by the police.

Also, learn to spell.

Capture.PNG.de8486bf265042c2f10ab48b04cb3d65.PNG

Capture1.PNG.34cf8d3e64b49aa60a04ac33cce77db4.PNG      <-- That is how to do it correctly next time.

Ironic you are calling someone out for their spelling and you do the same.