Steam ID:

Date of ban:
04/06/20

Staff member that banned you:
Albiston

Reason for ban:
Combat Log

Why do you think you were banned:
I believe that my ban was because when I was killed at my gang base, my internet went down. I fully understand that when you were looking at this ban it did look like combat log. However, I was willingly able to reconnect back onto the server and pay whoever had killed me the money for my loadout. However, I was unable to due to the fact that I was banned on the spot by an admin. You may have seen that I don't have the best of internets and that it goes down at the worst times and I'm trying my best to fix this problem and I apologize about that.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:
No, I believe that my ban was justified.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:
There are many reasons why I think I should be unbanned. The first reason why is because I have grown attached to rebornroleplay and have met a lot of amazing people on the server. In my opinion, I believe that I create excellent roleplay all througout the island and create a good name for Reborn. For example, I play as triple A, trying to help repair people's cars and to get them on their way. I have previously played as a medic to try and help people who have been injured in numerous accidents and many more. I think I should be unbanned because it was not completely my fault that my internet went down. Also, when I tried to reconnect to the server to check how long I was banned for it allowed to reconnect where I then went to an admin to tell them about this problem. After telling him, he then told me the reason why I am able to connect is because I am using a VPN and had changed my ip two times at 9:00 at night. However, this is not true. The reason why it's not true is because I am almost positive that it won't let you connect to the server if you are using a VPN. The second reason why is because everywhere around me is on lockdown which means all the stores close early. Since this is the case it is physically impossible for my to contact my internet provider at 9:00 at night and change my ip twice. Hopefully you are able to see this from my point of view and see that I had to intent on combat logging and it was not my fault. I would have been willing to comp the player that killing me but I was instantly banned on the spot. Thanks

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:
No there were not.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe
Yes