In-game name:

[ChBr] Xing Chow

Steam ID:

Date of ban:

04/07/20

Reason for ban:

Racism

Staff member that banned you:

Doesnt say as it was automatic. just reborn and that its a perm.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

yes. Even though it is understandable that this has too be in place to stop people from using racial slurs as an insult or in a negative way it was a copy and paste of my discord name Nocturnal N***a#0617 in a car with friends , as I would never say this too anybody in a way that would be offensive.

Why should we unban you?

Because it was an honest and stupid mistake and that it was never used in a negative way , I understand the reason for the ban (for reasons explained). But I understand I am in the wrong and even as a joke too friends the use of this word isnt justified and just hope that you can see from my side of the point as most people both black and white have said the word and I understand the bad meanings and connotations if the word is used in a bad way , but you see that it wasn't used in a bad way and I am not that type of person if you speak to anyone of my friends or any people I have spoken too in game they would see that this was not my intention and that I didnt know that this system was in place and that this would be the outcome of somthing as simple of me copy and pasting my name in a vehicle with only friends. Thanks for your time and I hope you see this as I do , being a stupid mistake that I will never reapeat again if given the chance and that I shouldnt have done it in the first place.

Edited by Gandy