Jazz Cat

Steam ID:

76561197963701815 ts: dyy7vQE12tNduQ0AnJ/NfXn7bAc=

Date of ban:

01/29/17

Staff member that banned you:

Fuel

Reason for ban:

No reason stated, But Fuel has explained it too me.

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned for telling people of a possible exploit after being pretty pissed off over events which had happened and letting my anger determine my actions.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

It was 100% justified

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I believe that I should be unbanned because I have been a member on this server since the beginning, I have always shown an exceptional capacity to roleplay to a point where, I didn't join any gangs after leaving the cops because none of them roleplayed. If given a second chance I won't cry about stuff and voice any disagreement I may have directly to staff instead of telling snakes about possible exploits. I would like this unban to be discussed with management as I was banned by management and Im down for intergation on teamspeak if it can help my appeal.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Yes, A few reputable members (friends) were banned for controversial reasons for a controversial time.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by Jazz Cat