Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

Dr.phil(43777)

Date of the incident:

04/07/20

Time of the incident:

is 15:10

What rule do you believe was broken:

Breaking RP( he said spawn back here)
threatening to report(or iam going to fucking report you yeah)

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/0jwCESzhUOI

Describe the incident:

We were gonna continue a chase but i was bugged. So i wrote it in direct and he decided to say those things.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

Ok ofcourse u cant hear what u said i dont have pov since i dont keep track of ppl that try to get me done for the smallest thing. So we were gonna resume a chase and he said that he was scroll wheel bugged and he have to softlog so i told him spawn back here and at this point i could not be fucked and told him to respawn here or he is getting reported sure that was wrong of me but if u knew the sit u would get it if the admin who will be dealing with this case wanna take a min in TS so we can explain the whole sit. Snowb was apart of the resolving if u want to ask him some question.

I do admit i should not said the thing about reporting.

I'll be honest, this comes across as a petty report to get someone banned.

However, yes, he was a bit harsh in the way he explains the outcome of the situation if you do not return after your soft log. So since you made this into a report for admins to spend their time on I'll accept and give a verbal warning to think before you speak next time.

Accepted.