04/07/20

Time of the incident:

around 11pm

What rule do you believe was broken:

Combat log

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGRlGYNFzyg

Describe the incident:

I am RPing a gas station with him and after he realizes that there would be no way for him to realistically get hold of the money he disconnected in front of me.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

25 minutes ago, Snowb said:

In-game name:

Snowb

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

95758 (Moham)

Date of the incident:

04/07/20

Time of the incident:

around 11pm

What rule do you believe was broken:

Combat log

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGRlGYNFzyg

Describe the incident:

I am RPing a gas station with him and after he realizes that there would be no way for him to realistically get hold of the money he disconnected in front of me.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

Hey man the video that u posted. I wasn't my fault bro my internet fell out on me on that stupid moment. They are fixing the glasfiber on my street thats why i got diconnected. Im using my phone wifi now.

Dude im new in this game firt thing that i saw was Mustafa he said i will take care of it. i have literly 8 hours in this game I knew about the rules didn't know what to do after you broke one. i didn't get the money beauce it wasnt finish yet. i will go to the police right now to talk to them.

Just now, JokerDB said:

Dude im new in this game firt thing that i saw was Mustafa he said i will take care of it. i have literly 8 hours in this game I knew about the rules didn't know what to do after you broke one. i didn't get the money beauce it wasnt finish yet. i will go to the police right now to talk to them.

Alright, I am happy to drop it here tbh. Please go and hand the money in to a police officer. Let me know what officer you give it to. :)

Resolved