04/06/20

Time of the incident:

23:32

What rule do you believe was broken:

Rdm

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/WkAga5Iaq0c

Describe the incident:

we had some guys restrained after robbing them. And la Squadra decided to shoot us from the hill without initiating or anything. You can see me at the end trying to resolve it but they didn't respond. I dont know if they were in the heli i shot at or not. Iam happy to drop charges if they provide evidence

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

@Charlie. Myself and pidge where never contacted to resolve this. I am shocked it is even a report. Mustafa never messaged me  or pidge once and he should provide proof that he did. We where not given any notice to resolve via chat, ts, pm on here or even steam. 

It is not fair to expect footage on a situation that we have only been made aware of when its too late. 

I can guarentee 100% that he alt 2 on pidge. I opened fire and pinned them. Then pidge went in on foot. 

I am very dissapointed that this report came in because they lost fair and square. 

right on this occasion as it seems to me that was not resolved properly i will let you off with a warning to what happened,  from his POV its RDM however we cannot prove he was shooting at you, so it would be wrong to punish anyone for this unless olid proof was given

also next time take the time to resolve next time and not jump straight to a report, on this occasion i will allow you to put up a compensation request for anything you lost

closed