04/06/20

Time of the incident:

‏‎6:42:49 PM

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM on medic

Any evidence available:

https://streamable.com/4ks4xn

Describe the incident:

I was at gold trader and when I finished reviving this guy I hear gunshots and go to the heli, I opened it and got in and a guy infront of me ''easy'' from sanity taps me 1 time then looks at me for a couple of seconds then kills me. It's pretty clear RDM and it was obvious I was a medic.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

1 minute ago, haha_6K said:

In-game name:

benja

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

easy

Date of the incident:

04/06/20

Time of the incident:

‏‎6:42:49 PM

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM on medic

Any evidence available:

https://streamable.com/4ks4xn

Describe the incident:

I was at gold trader and when I finished reviving this guy I hear gunshots and go to the heli, I opened it and got in and a guy infront of me ''easy'' from sanity taps me 1 time then looks at me for a couple of seconds then kills me. It's pretty clear RDM and it was obvious I was a medic.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Yea bro it was my bad you was clothing bugged and I was in a gunfight with Hen and didn't realise you was a medic if you want some sort of comp or something we can sort it, just let me know.

Just now, haha_6K said:

I don't need comp because my gear is free but I have 1 question even if my gear was bugged I was in a bright red medic heli with a nurse next to me wouldn't that give it away???

I mean I was in a fight I didnt know if you was a guy with money getting a lift to the hospital or something I had no clue I have no reason to kill a medic other than I thought it was HEN

1 minute ago, haha_6K said:

but why would I be getting a ride and sitting in the driver seat??????????????????????????????????????????? these excuses don't add up do you have your pov

No I record 2mins, you never asked for one I have no reason to record me killing a medic, if you had asked me to record it I would have, and why would I kill you if I knew you was a medic