Date of ban:

02/02/20

Reason for ban:

Toxic skid

Staff member that banned you:

Fuel

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

(dk the date) nope my ban was 100% justifed
i got banned for writing "Big brain devs" then i made a million diffrent forums accounts and basically harassed fuel

Why should we unban you?

i am verry sorry for all the shit i have said to fuel in the past, and all my new forum accounts i am really sorry for being a anyoing kid i know it is super childish, i dont know why i did i have nothing agianst fuel or the server, i love this server i play it all the time i have around 900 hours just on this server. I really wont to be unbanned in game as i have learned my lesson i promis i will never talk shit about the developers, and i would like to say sorry to hartleo for what i said to him on ts i was just really mad because no one wanted to talk to me about my ban and he told me to fuck off so i talked back, i promise it will never happen again, and i would like to say sorry for all the shit i said to Fuel it was stupid off me. i am verry sorry Fuel. hopefully u let me play on my fav server, i really wont to get back in to this community

• 3 weeks later...