[T5] Phooey, [T5] Stannerz Report

P4nda

In-game name:

P4nDa, [Cl4p] Lucio ( my friend was involved aswell )

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

[T5] Phooey, [T5] Stannerz

Date of the incident:

04/06/20

Time of the incident:

15:30ish

What rule do you believe was broken:

Poor-RP//Rdm//Breaking NLR

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joDFCH9Hbo0 ( ignore the singing part pls ).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHdaUmmqUwI

Describe the incident:

So my friend was looking at some guys robbing a gas station, they said : ''Leave, boy'' and after he didn't leave, they started shooting at him eventually knocking him down.
Around 3/4 minutes later we headed out to the gun store (around 400 meters of the place they died) and they were camping there for us, eventually killing us after initiating on us this time.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

I sent a dm to Phooey to resolve the situation and after he got the message he left the server.

Edited by P4nDa
forgot my friends name

the initiation was barely audible, as all i heard was " get out of the car" and then they shoot, you that is not a very clear inication at all and is deemed as poor RP, also just for clarification since you shot at them first, they are well within their right to shot you back to defend themselfs

ive also measured the distance of where you where to topolia and that verified that you then shoot him 513m so you are well under the minimal distance for NLR and is suiquencely breaking this rule too

they best explain their actions here 

20200406162328_1.jpg

20200406162520_1.jpg

For a start you're lying about how this thing started, your friend showed up and took cover less than 5 metres away from me, I told him to leave or he will be shot, we had a stand off that lasted a few minutes and I enventually papped the guy, this is when you then showed up. Please ask your friend to post his perspectie and it will make you look stupid. Thanks.

16 hours ago, phooeY said:

For a start you're lying about how this thing started, your friend showed up and took cover less than 5 metres away from me, I told him to leave or he will be shot, we had a stand off that lasted a few minutes and I enventually papped the guy, this is when you then showed up. Please ask your friend to post his perspectie and it will make you look stupid. Thanks.

can you also put up a POV from you view, you as well as them, if you are accusing someone of something then you must also have a video to prove this, you cannot exspect them to show a video to prove you point