Pinocchio

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

will Blackwater

Date of the incident:

04/06/20

Time of the incident:

12:10

What rule do you believe was broken:

Will of blackwater got robbed by me and zeeep and he told me that my mum is hooker in his rp in dutch.

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f183wHXCIc

Describe the incident:

we robbed Will and he got so mad he failed RP and talked about my mom in dutch i try to solv but no anwer given by Will

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Hello Pino

Sadly enough i was afk ingame and did not see your message that you wanted to talk with me.
After watching the video i came to a conclusion it was not nice to say something about your mom.
It was early in the morning and i got kinda pissed and forgot to say im sorry.
What i did in the situation wasnt mature of me and i would like to apologize for what ive said.

for you dont talk dutch to me ingame the next time we see and talk about the situation from yesterday, because you died in that sit and should not remember what happend.

I hope we can still resolve this in teamspeak, i wanted to but you didnt feel like it and took it to the forums.
https://gyazo.com/3e4a12f143e27fc842281f5ef8744a6e

will

Its an english server, so speak english when you guys are roleplaying.

luckily I can speak dutch and @_w1ll_ using the word "cancer" in dutch is not acceptable.

so I don't want to hear it again, see it as a warning.

because both of you were roleplaying in dutch and not in english I will deny the report