04/05/20

Time of the incident:

Around 21:50

What rule do you believe was broken:

Poor Roleplay

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/6EEyQjZv2Z4

Describe the incident:

At this point the majority of the cop force had just arrived at area 51, Myself and 2 other cops went up to one of the dmt's and as we got there we were lethally initiated on straight away. Bearing in mind the negotiator was on his way but had not yet started.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

Just now, SiloEMP said:

@Matt_Kirby69although again I was not the one initiating nor the one who is getting reported however I was inside the compound at the time shots where being fired, I will have to quote you on the negotiator turning up as there was no sight of him at all during the time we was able to bolt cut 2 doors

Who initiated then? There was a prison before hand so it took some time as i said, the negotiator was on his way

3 minutes ago, Matt_Kirby69 said:

Pretty sure it was you as you were the one on the plat closest to the ground talking to hazza, And it was pretty poor RP going straight to lethal initiation before giving us a chance to negotiate   

i need a POV from the other side of the conainter as the POV provided is not concluding enough to prove who did it

5 minutes ago, Matt_Kirby69 said:

Pretty sure it was you as you were the one on the plat closest to the ground talking to hazza, And it was pretty poor RP going straight to lethal initiation before giving us a chance to negotiate   

i mean it wasnt me as i was in the other DMT 

Just now, Matt_Kirby69 said:

@conor1233may have one?

no i usw shadow play and there was no need for me to clip anything

3 minutes ago, Charlie. said:

do you have a clip and if so, can you provide it please , or anyone else does get them to provide it please 

i have no clip of the beginning

1 minute ago, Matt_Kirby69 said:

Watch the video again, He quite clearly peaks the first small platform after the first set of stairs and kills me

he wasnt peeking u can se the muzzleflash behind the wall if the first plat he was hitting the platform, he didnt kill anyone

3 minutes ago, conor1233 said:

i have no clip of the beginning

he wasnt peeking u can se the muzzleflash behind the wall if the first plat he was hitting the platform, he didnt kill anyone

Look im not going to argue it is so clear that you can see his head move along that wall whilst shooting at me and hazza, @Charlie.Whats your opinion on it?

denied

the evidence provided is not concluding enough, police are not close enough to prove who was on that first plat nor who was the the first to shoot, so it would be wrong without solid evidence to administer punishment anyone, so with that been said, unless further evidence alight and brought to my attention, this report has been denied due to insufficient evidence