Time of the incident:

15:20

What rule do you believe was broken:

VDM

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVWDi-hYZrM

Describe the incident:

out of no where Johny Dang VDMT my friend The End with the video ass a result

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

You just kamikaze with your heli in my plane, so there is nothing here to explain... the video is self explanatory, and you also refused to comp writing bad words in side chat and not being at all a good community member, so i've nothing to add.... i'll let the admins see the video and decide what to do....
Because as i said you REFUSED to solve or COMP at first place. mr. @Johny

Edited by The End

25 minutes ago, The End said:

You just kamikaze with your heli in my plane, so there is nothing here to explain... the video is self explanatory, and you also refused to comp writing bad words in side chat and not being at all a good community member, so i've nothing to add.... i'll let the admins see the video and decide what to do....
Because as i said you REFUSED to solve or COMP at first place. mr. @Johny

Couldnt even see when you tried to solve it tbh

24 minutes ago, The End said:

Do you really want me to upload the screenshot where you was talking really really bad on side chat at me_??..... because i think that gonna make the situation even worse for you my friend....

I said i aint compensating shit

6 minutes ago, The End said:

like your kamikaze action against us.....

Accident, you bois shot my heli up before i flew off so i mean you basicly did this to yourself. If you wouldnt have hit the rotor then maybe you would be alive right now.

Edited by Johny