Vincent [Cheeky] , Kissell [Cheeky , Rix [Cheeky] and Matheus [Cheeky

Date of the incident:

04/05/20

Time of the incident:

00.10am

What rule do you believe was broken:

3.13 Poor RP/Initiating

Any evidence available:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n7tv768csfz19rs/ArmA 3 2020.04.05 - 00.11.09.24.DVR bad initiation.mp4?dl=0

Describe the incident:

Going to air garage when they pulled up infront , they jumped out and started initiating while shooting at the same time not giving us time to react or even hear them properly. And the commands where not clear as he was saying "get out of the car without a weapon when two of my teamates where already out of the car.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

Edited by Gandy

Alright having looked at this report and discussed it with other admins, this has been decided to be poor rp. The time that was given before shooting is far too short.

The person who is first killed is eligible for comp, the rest who took part in the gun fight are not.

I will give the reported another 12 hours to see this and if not it will be actioned.

I am speaking on the behalf of Cheeky inc. The situation definetly did not turn out how anticipated and I apolgize for the poor level of roleplay and how things escalated. Our initatior ordered you and the passengers to "get out of the car without a weapon". The guy in the pink shirt had a mk1 on him and immediately opened fire on our initator, thus we all opened fire.

I would also like to point out, that the person reporting modified the clip after submitting the report, partially cutting out the 2 minute section leading up to the gunfight, including the part where he VDM-d a pedestrian.

We will compensate everything "zoink" #95609 had on him (as he was the first one to go down) as expeditiously as possible after valid proof of his gear has been submitted to this thread.

@Matheus@RyannnThe fact was that your initiator ordered us to "get out of the car without a weapon" but what I was saying is if you go to the link and and play it in slow motion as you say it two members are already out of the vehicle , so therefor it is improper initiation and also you said we opened fire which again if you play it in slow mo before you finished speaking your friend or you shot off 5 bullets before any of my members are reacting , Killing the only person without gear being "zoink". And because of this we lost around 1 million worth in gear.     So what i am saying is that we would be getting 0 comp out of 1 million worth of gear when we were not in the wrong and you clearly initiate improper  , which is very unfair. 

And for the clip and apparent Vdm is because the guy chased my friend saying bad things then proceeded to stand in front of my car blocking us from driving and carrying on saying rude things too us all in the safe zone. If he wasn't in the wrong He would have done something or said something but you saying this has no relevancy to the point of what happened.

Edited by Gandy