Vinny Calora

Date of the incident:

04/04/20

Time of the incident:

11:50pm

What rule do you believe was broken:

VDM

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/8FRtizXywp4 please turn the volume to 10% i am very loud.

Describe the incident:

we were fighting a sqaudron that we have had a few battles with over the day. the incident i had was one of their members who had no gear and was naked car rammed me to kill me (VDM)

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

i do not have access to @Vinny Calmoraanymore i use this account but to explain the sit i was driving around agios area i had no weapons or any gear i get told there is a guy killing my friends so i ask them where roughly he is so i can go find him for them after driving around for a while i see a guy with a gun on his back i drive towards not orginally heading straight for him he then begins to shoot me which is confusing cause i was not origanlly involved in the sit and he could not possibly believe that i was he begins to shoot me so i attempt to turn the vehicle round i take a bullet to the head and die the car continues to drive forward and kills him and i was not the first car he shot at that was someone else i did not have the intention to kill him with my vehicle but as i was dead the car kept on driving and killed him i made him aware that my gang was not going to loot him but he logged anyway 

Also to clarify he made no attempt to resolve the situation 

19 minutes ago, JImmy Chim said:

i do not have access to @Vinny Calmoraanymore i use this account but to explain the sit i was driving around agios area i had no weapons or any gear i get told there is a guy killing my friends so i ask them where roughly he is so i can go find him for them after driving around for a while i see a guy with a gun on his back i drive towards not orginally heading straight for him he then begins to shoot me which is confusing cause i was not origanlly involved in the sit and he could not possibly believe that i was he begins to shoot me so i attempt to turn the vehicle round i take a bullet to the head and die the car continues to drive forward and kills him and i was not the first car he shot at that was someone else i did not have the intention to kill him with my vehicle but as i was dead the car kept on driving and killed him i made him aware that my gang was not going to loot him but he logged anyway 

Also to clarify he made no attempt to resolve the situation 

you are not turning away from him, you actually turning your car towards him.

it looks like this is intentional.

3 minutes ago, OutSyder said:

you are not turning away from him, you actually turning your car towards him.

it looks like this is intentional.

I can see how it looks like this but my intention was not to VDM the server lag makes it look like im still alive but i was killed when i began to turn he shot me in the head this is why he died and did not just get knocked over