1 minute ago, Ryan Bradford said:

Prison is fairly easy to hold if you have enough and stay in the right position but tbh i do like this new design

I've never actually done it as a rebel but that from a cop POV

I agree that prisen has turnés very boring. Everytime it’s activated, same shit happens. I mean i could do it on muscle memory. It’s just become a bit blant. A Spice up is needed

It would be great aswell if we could drive the suspect's to the Prsion and send them to jail there. This will create a proper use for the police bus and create more roleplay and have a more real feel to arresting someone and putting them in prison.

7 hours ago, MikeAxel said:

It would be great aswell if we could drive the suspect's to the Prsion and send them to jail there. This will create a proper use for the police bus and create more roleplay and have a more real feel to arresting someone and putting them in prison.

Nothing stopping you driving them to prison and sending from there

On 4/5/2020 at 11:15 PM, Scott McTavish said:

Nothing stopping you driving them to prison and sending from there

You used to be able to send people to prison at prison when it was located at A51.

When prison was moved, this was no more. Idk why 🤷‍♂️