04/03/20

Time of the incident:

12:06

What rule do you believe was broken:

11.1 combat logging

Any evidence available:

https://medal.tv/clips/21651488/5C9ur55lKg6G

Describe the incident:

was doing meth and say this cescar and later on he crashed and i went to loot him and he either alt+f4'ed or pulled his plug

never logged back in so not able to contact

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

no combat log, i just crashed with my plane, and i didn't even heard this guy initiating on me.... btw if admins decides that i made combat log, for me there will be not a problem to comp this player, my gear was 200k worthy, Let me know and i'll comp if admins says that i made combat log, but from my point of the view i didn't heard any initiation, unluckly i don't have any video to show my point of the view... cuze i wasn't at all worried of anything and i didn't heard the initiation, btw as i said, if admin says that i broke a rule, i'll just comp u for my gear, i've no problem to give you 200k that was the value of the loadout it self.

i w8 for an answer, thank you so much and sorry for this.

i wanna also say that on this recording i still don't hear any initiation....
So i don't know, i disconected due to i wasn't in a combat for my point of the veiw and at this point also from their point of view, so a repeat once again that for me is not a problem to give u the 200k for my all gear if an admin will see that i combat log...

Have a nice day

Edited by The End