04/01/20

Staff member that banned you:
Isac

Reason for ban:
RDM

Why do you think you were banned:
https://www.rebornroleplay.com/topic/49323-loopy-forelli-report/

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:
kinda unjustified, me and ronnie forelli just got released from pd after being in there 10-15 mins due to being rd m'd and the cops that took us to pd didnt understand that we shouldnt be in pd and shouldve been let go back at AAA when it happened, so i as walk out of pd i get ran over by adewale then he starts telling me to put my gun away which ofcourse a mxm or mk18 doesnt fit in a backpack but either way i had no room in my bag. he was following for a solid couple of mins so i said you him if you follow me around this corner your getting knocked out which he did so i shot him so he was in the downed state.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:
kinda justified since i didnt say i would shoot him i said that i would knock him out (but in all fairness he was just being cocky thinking i wouldnt do anything)

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:
previous ban for RDM

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe
Yes