Time of the incident:

around 19:50 GMT

What rule do you believe was broken:

baiting, meta gaming

Any evidence available:

My POV - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiH6eHum2A0

His POV- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-PpOFRs9o0

Describe the incident:

I just got released from PD because we was dealing with a different situation where we got RDM'D by cops for no reason when we pulled up to AAA to get more cars out, i leave PD get ran over by Adewale and he starts saying about our illegal weapons on our backs which i told him many times i could not store because it was to big and i had no room nor did i even have a car, he was following me for a solid 2-3 mins and i kept telling him to fuck off but he just stood there like a wet wipe "OOO YOU HAVE AN ILLEGAL WEAPON", i kept telling him i would knock him out if he kept following and in the end i lost it and told him if he follows me around this corner hes getting knocked out(which in my eyes is what i did he is on the floor unconscious waiting to be revived by a medic) (plus i just received a 7 day ban for this sit because quite frankly Adewale was being a wet wipe and baiting me) once i told him if he follows me around this corner i will knock you out he started saying "come on then" giving it all that talky talk so i just thought fuck it and shot/knocked him out.

he also knew what gang we was "oo its poggers i think" (doesnt matter if a cop told him it was us we couldve ran a completly different way) and also saying "are you pissed you gonna cry"

plus all this happened after cops wasted like 10-20 mins of our time after we got RDM'D by them.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

Just to add a point a cop even said in my clip if you have been cleared thats fine you can leave