benja

Steam ID:

Date of the incident:

04/01/20

Time of the incident:

‏‎2:08:20 PM

Link to player report:

Lost Items and Estimated Value:

mk1, 7 20 rnd 7.62 mags enhanced combat helmet, NV balacalava, mk2 vest, carry all backpack, medkit, 3 meal deals, 196 pot, 1 toolkit

Please provide as much detail as possible:

I was just coming from weed processor where I was talking to Otto a former PCSO I used to play with in my old cop days and I saw 2 cars in the road i saw 2 people but i don't know if they is more so i turned left because i saw they where armed and one started to follow me i said shit and started to get scared he tried to swerve infront of me 3 times before he got cut off at a fence where he turned around and kept following me, i entered an open field and saw the second car and wilst i was talking he swerved into me and killed me about 10 seconds later my truck of weed explodes and they run so i don't get there player id's, i ended up getting kicked for ping wilst uploading the proof to reece and lost all my gear.

Any Evidence Available:

https://streamable.com/dqu9s