Mw | Matty

Date of the incident:

03/21/17

Time of the incident:

Around 14:30 GMT +1

What rule do you believe was broken:

Poor rp / Fail rp

Any evidence available:

Robbie's POV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53QLgteCPd0&feature=youtu.be Matty's POV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__G7rlWDszU&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

We were both just processing our cocain and then this happened. Video speaks for itself, no time to respond at all. He kills robbie while he isn't a thread towards him at all. Got told by the soldier to decide wether i wanted to report or resolve. So here we are. Decided to report instead off resolve because it's this dude like 15th offense (?) and i'm just tired off it really.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by PJ-

8 minutes ago, PJ- said:

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Ill first start by quoting this. When "resolving" you said pretty much i gave no time for you to react which is understandable i agree that i might have shot to quickly. But when in the resolving room it was pretty quiet your gang was talking about your new uniform and you said that you were sick of me breaking rules cause i never learn. You left the channel and messaged me saying that im gonna but up a report as a staff member has told me to. i offered comp for robbie as i shot to quick but you refused on his behalf.

I told you clearly in my video dont move or you will be shot, robbie does that and i panicked and shot him, my own fault and why i would have been willing to compensate Robbie fully for his gear.

After i shot robbie you then raised your weapon and begun to shot me? Personally and after showing a few gang members they said you attempted to 180 me (no value of life) and before you say i would have shot you anyway in my video you can clearly here me start to repeat the hands up to give you the chance to comply but by that time you were already shooting me.

4 minutes ago, Matty said:

Ill first start by quoting this. When "resolving" you said pretty much i gave no time for you to react which is understandable i agree that i might have shot to quickly. But when in the resolving room it was pretty quiet your gang was talking about your new uniform and you said that you were sick of me breaking rules cause i never learn. You left the channel and messaged me saying that im gonna but up a report as a staff member has told me to. i offered comp for robbie as i shot to quick but you refused on his behalf.

I told you clearly in my video dont move or you will be shot, robbie does that and i panicked and shot him, my own fault and why i would have been willing to compensate Robbie fully for his gear.

After i shot robbie you then raised your weapon and begun to shot me? Personally and after showing a few gang members they said you attempted to 180 me (no value of life) and before you say i would have shot you anyway in my video you can clearly here me start to repeat the hands up to give you the chance to comply but by that time you were already shooting me.

I'm not reporting you because you killed me, that was fair enough. You just decided to shoot someone that was staring at you with his gun lowered, while both off us sitll hadn't really figured out what you were actually saying. I wasn't told to put up a report, i was told i had the choice to put up a report or resolve it. I'm fine with how this ends either way, i just think it's good that this is out there on the forums since you have a long list off previous ban and it's important people know you still haven't really learned. Anyway, we will see how it ends up.

2 hours ago, PJ- said:

030ebb2f9b81d4f3b4c4f6269da06633.png

'' you have learned from your time away and will follow the correct path. 2 days later and he already broke server rules again. Respect your decision, just saying it's pretty obvious this guy is never going to learn. Matty is going to comp robbie so this can be closed @Fuel

I dont know if he broke rules I did not even look at the evidence, you also broke rules by posting a report without resolving it, this report is not even for you its between him and robbie, so why are you posting it? seems to me like your just out to get people banned.